Landsborough Medical Centre is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the practice team!
The practice operates over two sites with 4 Practice Principals, 7 Consulting GP’s, 4 Registrars & 5 Nurses.
The position is permeant part-time 3-4 days per week with additional days to cover sick leave, annual leave & long service leave of other nurses.
We are seeking the right candidate to join our team long term. You must be flexible for rostering and be able to work between the hours of 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Your duties will include but not limited to, wound care, immunisations, spirometry, ECG’s, ear syringing, recalls & reminders, vaccine management, infection control & quality improvement.
• 2 Practice sites separated by a 10-minute drive.
• We are a busy patient focused practice with an established patient base & continuous new patient registration.
• Fully computerised
• Mixed billing
• Continuous education to your role provided.
• Morning tea provided daily.
• Annual staff events
- General Practice experience
- Registered nurse with board- approved qualifications in administration of medicines.
- Knowledge of Best Practice or Practsoft/Medical Director experience
- Basic computer experience
- Quality customer service & triage skills
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Willingness to learn & adapt
- Knowledge of Medicare & AIR
- PRODA account
Recommended but not required:
• CPR or First Aid Certificate
• Blue Card
• Covid-19 Vaccination Training Program Certificates
• Infection control knowledge & experience
• Practice Accreditation experience
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, we are seeking please email your CV or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us grow our friendly team of Nurses – let possible candidates know about this great opportunity!