Do you have Medical Reception experience or know someone looking for a great opportunity.. a position has become available, approximately 25- 32hours per week for an immediate start.
We operate over two sites with a team of 11 Doctors & 6 Nurses.
The position is casual, with the view for a permeant part-time position for the right candidate. Approximately 25-32hours per week with additional days as and when required to cover sick leave, annual leave & long service leave of other reception staff members.
We are seeking the right candidate to join our team long term. You must be flexible for rostering and be able to work between the hours of 7.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday & 8am-1pm some Saturdays.
• 2 Practice sites separated by a 10-minute drive.
• We are a busy patient focused practice with an established patient base & continuous new patient registration.
• Fully computerised
• Mixed billing
• Continuous education to your role provided.
• Morning tea provided daily.
• Annual staff events
• General Practice experience
• Knowledge of Best Practice or Practsoft/Medical Director experience
• Basic computer experience
• Quality customer service & triage skills
• Excellent organisational & communication skills
• Willingness to learn & adapt to change
• Knowledge of Medicare & private billings
Recommended but not required:
• CPR or First Aid Certificate
• Blue Card
• Medical Administration Certificate
• Infection control knowledge & experience
• Practice Accreditation experience
Please direct your CV or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us grow our friendly team of Receptionists – let possible candidates know about this great opportunity!